It depends on which software you're using. Some programs, such as SolidWorks, Creo, and Inventor allow you to "Save As" an STL. Programs like Trimble SketchUp require a plugin, and some programs, such as Autodesk's web-based Tinkercad has a special option for exporting to and downloading an STL file of your project.
Articles in this section
- Can I Modify the 2013 Series 1 to a Laser Cuter?
- Loading Filament into the Series 1
- Putting on and Removing the Build Surface on Your Series 1
- Powering on The 2013 Series 1
- Anatomy of the 2013 Series 1
- Do I have to install a driver?
- What software workflow does the 2013 Series 1 Use?
- Is there a dual-extruder option for 2013 Series 1?
- What's the Biggest Thing You've Ever Printed on the 2013 Series 1?
- How large is the Print Volume on a 2013 Series 1?