1. Load OctoPrint and navigate to the Control tab.
2. Make sure the motors are turned off and manually center the tool head (fig. 1).
3. Press the Platform’s home button (fig. 1)
4. Use the Z-endstop screw to adjust the height between the hot end needle and the glass, then re-home the platform. Turn left to decrease the distance and right to increase it. You want to be able to slide a piece of regular 24lb printer paper under the needle and feel a little friction, but not much. (fig. 2 & 3)
5. Loosen all the black thumb nuts under the build plate (fig. 4).
6. Move the toolhead to any corner of the build platform and twist the 3D printed platform knobs below the thumb nuts to raise or lower that corner of the bed (fig. 4.1 & 5).
7. Repeat step 6 on each corner.
8. Go around again and make sure each corner is still level. If any of the corners needs adjusting, you will need to loosen the thumb nut before you adjust it, and tighten it after.
9. Once each of the four corners are level, you are ready to start printing!